The Ten Commandments
For Writing Exceptional Emails
Have Your Group Learn
How To Write Emails That
Earn Money, Create Powerful Connections,
And Make Them Look Great!
“Email is still one of the most effective ways to attract and build customer relationships.
Billions of dollars of transactions and value flow through email.” — Forbes
Elaine Wilkes, PhD, is the author of the book, The Ten Commandments For Writing Exceptional Emails.
Emails can be life changing . . . if you know the secrets.
Emails can help you win friends and influence people.
You can get a job, find an agent, create a new business opportunity, build relationships, and make a lot of money because of your emails.
In this content-packed guide, you’ll discover:
- The secrets of an author that sold $750 MILLION dollars in books and how you can use it in your emails?
- What you MUST know when creating emails so your email will not be deleted.
- How to fascinate.
- What $30,000 email campaigns companies doing that you’re not?
- How you can copy Amazon’s success.
- The secrets to getting people to open and respond to your emails.
- Copywriter tips.
- What makes a great subject line?
- What your email must have.
- The riskiest thing you can do with emails.
- When you must NOT send an email.
- How to make your customer service excellent and business thrive.
- Some companies have built fortunes because of their emails. What are they doing?
- Cyber sins.
- Tip to help your email sign ups.
- What image do you give?
- Avoid "vampire emails" to get business.
- How to be remarkable.
- What you NEED to know about spam.
- And so much more!
This delightful book will make your emails really deliver!
Your emails affect every part of your life. Don't misfire with your emails.
It’s time you send your best email forward with winning communication.
Elaine Wilkes, PhD, has been interviewed on numerous radio and TV shows such asCNN Headline News, and has been quoted in major media such as Forbes, CNN, Chicago Tribune, and Woman's World, to name a few.
Elaine booked this media using zero money, no PR Company, but instead used her emailing skill.
As a self-proclaimed learning addict :-), she's interviewed top marketing experts and has studied under Internet marketers who are making millions of dollars each year sending emails.
Included in her vast research, she also interviewed companies that charge a minimum of $30,000 for each email campaign. What are they doing that you're not?
She'll answer that question, and also give are new ideas for emailing to help you avoid pitfalls, and instead create great opportunities and make money.